Take a look at the map below. I haven’t yet seen a cross-analysis with other demographic data, but I will. But one can see, at the least, that the views of the media elite population centers get more notice than those of rest of the country.
You can make your own conclusions, of course. Share them here if you will.
- The Amazing, Surprising, Africa-Driven Demographic Future of the Earth, in 9 Charts (amren.com)
- Alteryx Mapping: US at Night (alteryxned.wordpress.com)
- Study: “Beginning of the Longest Period of Economic Decline in American History” (thedailysheeple.com)
- Map: Where You Don’t Want to Be When It Hits the Fan (rvnewstoday.com)
- This amazing, animated chart shows the aging of America (washingtonpost.com)
- 5 Data Insights into the Headlines Readers Click (moz.com)